Need some motivating friends

Options
I have some amazing friends on here & would like more :) I need super supportive, motivating friends

Replies

• tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I also have amazing friends on here!!!!! I give awesome support and motivation...if you return the favor. I have deleted a bunch of people who don't communicate or never log in. I am a VERY active on here!!!!!
  • Adriennerp720
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! We are all in this together...trying to take off the pounds & be a happier, healthier version of ourselves!!!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! The encouragement I get on here just keeps me motivated and on the right path!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone!
  • jmparis65
    jmparis65 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested feel free to add me as well
  • jamiesueaustin
    Options
    I could use a few extra motivating buddies myself!
  • sarahmctaggart
    sarahmctaggart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as all my friends that are on here have not logged on for ages!!
  • Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...i log on everyday and give support to my friends....The support is definetly helping me, i've never been so focused, its definetly the way to go!!!
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    dittos x1000

Add me :D
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • genthehen78
    genthehen78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I log on every day. I am excellent at motivating others but just not myself haha!
  • Shewcrazy
    Options
    I just joined and could use some motivating friends myself!!
  • MikeCzarbary
    Options
    if you want to add me feel free.My gf and I are trying to buckle down and achive our goals before summer.I can always use motivation and I will give it to you when I can :)
  • Kerstinaw
    Kerstinaw Posts: 10
    Options
    Also looking to have more friends on here! I just discovered the community part as I just started logging stuff on the computer instead of my phone! ADD AWAY! Much love everyone!
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :D

Anyone on this thread please feel free to add me. I am always looking for new positive MFP friends. :) xox
  • sam_the_girl
    sam_the_girl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of crappy because I posted the same thing and I didn't get one reply! WTF!! I guess i'm not likeable.... oh well!
  • cindygretz
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me ;)
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I accpet and support everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to have more pals :)
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    me too! & and that goes for any of you on this post!! :)