Options

Replies

• gwangjujulie
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 - ouch!
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    I found level two to be easier than level on. Odd.
  • amyskeff
    amyskeff Posts: 3
    Options
    Just wondering, does everyone have the dvd for this, or are you doing it via youtube? I have found it in youtube, but am unsure if it is the same workout everyday for the 30 days, or if I should look for different days?
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, does everyone have the dvd for this, or are you doing it via youtube? I have found it in youtube, but am unsure if it is the same workout everyday for the 30 days, or if I should look for different days?

It has 3 levels, each level for 10 days (or 9 or whatever you choose) so together they make a month of circuit training. Different levels are for increased difficulty while you progress, so your body doesn;'t get bored with the workout.

You can find all 3 levels on the net.
    Good luck to all!
  • jessyemay
    jessyemay Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm going to restart mine tonight! It's a killer but the muscle pain feels so good!

Best of luck!
    :D
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Im going to be starting this tomorrow morning. I have until April 15th to loose 10lbs...Need that final push to get me to my goal...Kinda scared!! haha
  • unknownwoman
    Options
    I go on holiday on March 23rd, that gives me a little under 30 days but its near enough!

I've seen some great results photos posted on old threads on here that have really inspired me to give it a go, bikini body here I come....not that anyone will see me in a bikini since I'm going to Mongolia where its below freezing...so I guess that should be - super fit body here I come :wink:

I live in Inner Mongolia (the Mongolia in China not the country)..... Be prepared for some sand storms as it will be sandstorm season!

The 30 day shred will help you out if you plan to do any type of climbing or hiking. It really works your butt and thighs! I am just on day two and feel where it is working already!
  • clperrett
    clperrett Posts: 33
    Options
    I was going to do the first one today so I will join you.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, we can motivate each other, I think I will find it hard to do it without the friendly 'pressure' :)
  • amyskeff
    amyskeff Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh great, thanks!!!
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started on Friday :-D
  • Hepburneyes
    Hepburneyes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    just completed D1 L1 will be doing it alongside kardy o fun dvd for extra exercise calories. going to bank them rather than eat them though xxxx:happy:
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 level 1 today, I actually got up half an hour earlier to do it before I went to work, working out at 5:45 is definitely an experience! I am new to the community of myfitnesspal, but have been using the app on and off for a month or so! I have logged in now for 6 days straight yay! I also weirdly enjoy the feeling I get when I do this 30 day shred (though I am sure that will change when I get to level 2!) Good luck ALL!!! :D
  • sarah_sinclair
    sarah_sinclair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am up for this! I will start this tonight. Have never used the 30DS dvd yet but I am looking forward to it! :flowerforyou:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i start going to the sea side (have a house down there) in a bit less than 2 months, im IN :) and with soin it all the time ill be ****ingly FIT for my thailand trip in dec., woop woop :D
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 level 1 of the shred!! I could definitely use some support on this one, talk about kicking my *kitten*!! haha All you shredders feel free to add me!! I have a feeling Im gonna be moaning a lot in the mornings!!
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    day 3 of level 1 was the worst for me. My legs felt like jello. I'll be doing day 7 of level 1 today.
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just started :)
  • SunnyZain76
    Options
    I want to join you guys! Please add me as a friend!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am on L2 D 5 tonight. I am behind my schedule (my babygirl has been sick and sleepless nights = No energy). This is my second time around.

I always lose inches and gain weight doing this.

~Brenda
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    RI30 stands for Jillian's another workout, Ripped in 30, very similar to the Shred. Same idea - 20 minute workouts with 3 min strength, 2 min cardio, 1 min abs. There are 4 levels though, so you get more variety. And the exercises are slightly shorter so there are more of them. And they never repeat, too. I've had great results with RI30 as well as with the Shred.