i need help

Options
who will help me and will start a game like lose 3 pounds a week for 7 weeks if we make it a game we will achieve more

Replies

• Mark6410
    Mark6410 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in! XD i like games :)
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    i'll join! need all the help i can get also!! 21 pounds in 7 weeks!! that would be amazing :) haha
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    sounds like what i need at the present time. i am in.
  • econn
    Options
    when are we weighing in?? i'll start today..roughly 149 pounds.. so in 7 weeks i would hope to be 128 in 7 weeks. which would be when i go back to school. hope this is attainable...i will need lots of motivation and support though!
  • crys23jacko
    Options
    we all can start tomorow
  • crys23jacko
    Options
    every friday we will wait our selves just because from sat - friday can become stressful like school work and kids so friday will be like a pay check in doing the week of next friday we get paid if we put in work and the scale will pay off and if we didn't the pay of the scale will show we all here to have support and motivation so lets join together in strengthen each other on our weakness
  • econn
    Options
    sounds good! what should we post tomorrow? starting weight..and what else?
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Good luck to you all - three pounds a week is a very large goal, especially when I've read and heard that one to two pounds is a healthier way to lose. I'll check back to see what you are doing to get there because I am at the point were I can't lose beyond a pound a week.
  • crys23jacko
    Options
    yes we all can weight our self tomorrow... and yes three pound sound like a lot but i want us all to aim high.. it's a challenge and if we can challenge our mind than we can achieve any thing possible ...i want us to aim high not so low as one pound if we work for 3 pounds and our results will be 1 or 3 pounds it wouldn't matter.. longs it's not zero pounds lost... thank you the one's have join me
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone joining, after discussing it with crys23jacko, I have volunteered to captain for now. So if you all email me your initial starting weight, I'll create a format for us to track the loss. Also, I shall be moving it on to a new header called "3lb week losers" under motivation and support. So for those who have posted their weight now I'll just list and as more join I'll add them. Then on Friday I'll post the losses.

Really looking forward to this.
    Good luck everyone.