What Kind of Tummy Are You ~ Helpful Hints

Options
Hey i just came across this article on another thread but seems to me that im somewhere inbetween that little pooch & a Mummy Tummy ~ makes for interesting reading http://haileyshelpfulhints.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tame-tum-spare-tire-or-stress-bulge.html have a spy :smile:

Replies

• kaybabes123
    Options
    Very helpful. Thanks!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    intresting hmm well Im a mummy tummy my youngest just turned a year old on the 9th my oldest is 19 months older than her.Its shrank a bit since I lost 21lbs since jan 1st 2013 hoping to strengthen my abs a bit .
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm spare tire, which is pretty accurate for me
  • Nina91_4ever
    Options
    Spare tire tummy for me! I have to lay off the sweets!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think I'm all of them ;)
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Spare tire for me....
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I think I'm all of them ;)

*LOL* I feel the same! *LOL*
    Thanks for the share tho - I am going to take more time to read it and figure out which one most closely fits me so that I can make changes.
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Thank you!! this was so helpful and interesting. :flowerforyou:
    I think I'm the spare tire tummy and the bloated tummy.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    Thanks for this! I'm a bloated tummy, and just recently started cutting out gluten and grains, and this is giving me extra motivation to stick with it!
  • hannahpark3r
    hannahpark3r Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i definitelyyy have a stress tummy (with maybe a little bit of spare tire going on...thanks college)
    good to know, thanks!
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys glad this info may come in handy & has some good tips on tummys which is interesting :smile:
    LOL i wonder if there's one on butts coz mines never seems to get smaller its a bit J LO hahaha!