Need some motivating friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more MFP friends. I log everyday and try to be motivating! Everyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Options
    I love new friends....please feel free to add me anyone and everyone
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey anyone can add me! I am on here everyday!
  • Kathleenkirkendoll
    Kathleenkirkendoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind an older person -feel free to add me. I just started with MFP about 2 weeks ago and I am loving all the wonderful
    feed back as well as the great success stories. I have lost 60 lb. off and on over the past yr mainly through WW, but now I feel the
    need for some inspiration and additional feed back to get to my goal (25 - 30 lb. to go).
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    Ugh finally back on track with this weight loss. I guess I need that break. Well I gained 10 lbs....I know I know....smh. but I will conquer this weight loss...hope you all are having a blessed evening and hmu if you have any questions or need any weight loss tips. GetRightWeightLossJourney@gmail.com

IMG_20130129_2_zpsacc64c20.png
  • sremarie
    sremarie Posts: 37
    Options
    I know what you mean, people here are awesome..feel free to add me!
  • EthanLafferty
    Options
    I'm open to any and all friend requests. Feel free to add, everyone.
  • lvs22
    lvs22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to take on some MFP friends. Motivation is key! I definitely need some myself... :) let's help each other.
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Options
    I have awesome motivating friends on here and always willing to support more! I log in everyday and have had great success thanks to very supportive people here. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mommycrue
    mommycrue Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will be there for you and anyone else who needs a motivating friend!