Replies

• sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep at it!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WTG! I praying i get out 150's soon too! you give me hope!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous! congrats!
    Don't be jealous, use it to help push you toward your goals.
    I wanted to be out of the 150s by the end of 2012, and even when the scale said 152 I didn't quit. I used ti to push myself harder with my workouts and eat better.

I am dead set on hitting my goals and I use bumps in the road to remind me that I am human and that tomorrow is a new day. But I will hit my goals, even if I missed a time frame.

Thank you for affirming it can be done, I am battling for two months to get out of the 150's! I just need to buckle down & get it done! Congrats on your accomplishment!!
  • annieraintree
    annieraintree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! You give me hope - can't seem to get out of the 180's but keep on trying!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!
  • JuliaCarman
    JuliaCarman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your journey. You look amazing, but I know you feel even better. I am playing with the same 2 pounds at 175 and you just encouraged me to try harder! Keep it up!
  • fin_like_a_fish
    fin_like_a_fish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done! This is very inspiring, I too am struggling to get out of the 150s, this gives me hope =) Keep up the great work.
  • toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! And go Giants :wink:
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats, way to go! :happy: I'm right behind you, been at 151 and now hit 150. Almost there!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    fan-FREAKIN-tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo in the same boat, but Ive been fighting the 150's all YEAR after a 70ish pound loss. I got serious and changed pretty much everything, and I am like a pound and a half away, I AM SO EXCITED!

(I quoted instead of edited, oops!)
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    fan-FREAKIN-tastic OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing too :)

I am sooo in the same boat, but Ive been fighting the 150's all YEAR after a 70ish pound loss. I got serious and changed pretty much everything, and I am like a pound and a half away from exiting these dreaded numbers and entering the 140's, I AM SO EXCITED!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!