Newbie here!

Options
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd say hello. I'm wanting to lose about 7 pounds, got about 4 more to go til I reach my target.

I gave up smoking 3 weeks ago and decided to get fit, so I also though why not lose a bit of weight and get toned and for too?

I'm currently having 1200 calories a day, and doing about 150 calories of cardio work per day.

Replies

• nicolanicola
    Options
    Oh and please feel free to add me as a friend, I have no friends on here :(
  • mollypcv
    mollypcv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats--my husband and I quit smoking 6 weeks ago. It's been amazing how much more enjoyable cardio is when I can actually breathe! I love the challenge of being able to do more and more each week.!
  • nicolanicola
    Options
    Congrats--my husband and I quit smoking 6 weeks ago. It's been amazing how much more enjoyable cardio is when I can actually breathe! I love the challenge of being able to do more and more each week.!

Yeah I'm loving the fact that every day when I do the same cardio work out, its less and less difficult to do, so I must be getting fitter!

So glad I quit, just horrible thinking about all that rubbish I was breathing in to my lungs.
  • suzyq1319
    suzyq1319 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie too! That's awesome that you are putting your health first! I stopped smoking a year ago, it was the best thing 've ever done for myself. I can actually smell again! lol