Any one try the Capella Flavored Drops?

Options
I am trying to find a way to drink more water but its so bland I cant handle drinking just water. I was looking to see if there were drops to add to the water for flavor and I found this site for this product. I was wondering if anyone has tried it before. I dont like lemon in my water so didnt want to do that.

Replies

• mistyg07
    mistyg07 Posts: 29
    Options
    bump
  • Gkrinf
    Gkrinf Posts: 1
    Options
    I used them as well as Mio. First time I tried it, I did not add enough drops per water (supposed to be one drop per ounce of water) so it came out kind of blah... Next time I did 8 ounces and 8 drops (Grape), let it sit for a bit and I was amazed that it tasted just like the grape Gatorade. I then switched to Mio because it was more easily available and found myself going to town with it until last night. I had roughly 66 ounces of water in the day with lemonade flavor Mio (two 33 ounce servings) and near the end of the last serving within a 30 to 45 min range I experienced what seemed to be a hypertension headache followed by nausea (I have had these before) and it put me out of commission from 5 pm until 6am this morning. I know that Mio has sodium in it, so obviously I must have used too much when I had it with my water. Being that I have hypertension, I am prone to go back to Capella. When you order from the site remember that you can get a discount on buying in bulk but the Capella has a limited shelf life as well. So just make sure you use it before the expiration date. I like both but if I use Mio I have to really be aware of how much I use since I have hypertension. Hope that helps and sorry if it doesn't.