Hi I am new here

Options
jrich1
jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
I started my journey at 314lbs, overweight, tired and sluggish, decided with my wife (who is on here) that its time for a change... the first year, we ping ponged on and off diets, I did loose some weight, well last October we really kicked it in and joined a gym on mothers day 2010.. I went to the gym 20 times in the first month.. well now I am down 39lbs of this morning total since we originalyl started.. I now do spin classes 3 times a week, a weight class and just other general workouts.. my goal is to get around 225lb which I think I would be happy..
I am looking for friends and people for support and guidence.

-Jeremy

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you on here (FINALY!! !!!!) it is a great place !!!
  • MedaStrawn
    Options
    Hello Guys,
    I have been on fitness pal for about a month or so. My problem is that I need to really be on using the site. It is a wonderful tool and I need to be sure to make the time for myself so that I can reach my goals. I think I am really good a self sabotage. I would love to be apart of your support group and you can be a part of mine.:happy:
    Thanks,
    Meda
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys,
    I have been on fitness pal for about a month or so. My problem is that I need to really be on using the site. It is a wonderful tool and I need to be sure to make the time for myself so that I can reach my goals. I think I am really good a self sabotage. I would love to be apart of your support group and you can be a part of mine.:happy:
    Thanks,
    Meda

Definately.. it takes commitment but I think anyone can do it
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Welcome and good for you. I love your wife she is one of my fave people on this site. Congrats and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jeremy for 39+ lbs and Welcome to MFP!!!

You have an amazing friend, support system, and spouse (hey deb - love ya sis) so keep doing what your are doing...It's working! Good Luck on your journey!