i need help being commited with weightloss!

Options
Im 21 i will be 22 in about three weeks, i have been telling myself i will be thinner next year or next year and still the same :( HELP!

Replies

• ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well................ I've been working on my body for 3 years now. I've lost 3 sizes in that time (you can go harder if you want to, I had some life stuff pop up). But I'm finding a lot more happiness in working towards being stronger and faster instead of thinner. Long-term, I"m not sure the road to thinner is a very satisfying one (plus, obviously, getting stronger IS making me thinner).
  • montsee114
    Options
    really i that is great that you keep yourself so motivated, i wish i could be that way! i just started working out last week again, but i need to learn to eat healthier! thanks for the reply though!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You know how so many workout magazines provide quizzes about personal workout style? Well, I keep trying to be a runner, and at one point I had built up to running almost five miles at a time, BUT I don't really like going out for a run. So rather than put on my workout gear I would procrastinate about exercising, because in my mind I set it up that I HAD to go running.

I've lost a bit a weight, and have a bit more to go, but right now I am taking group fitness classes at the gym and playing soccer on a semi-competitive all women's' league. It is fun for me to do those activities. Maybe if you determine what you like and include it in your fitness routine you will stick with exercising. :)
  • montsee114
    Options
    wow! that is great inspiration! i need to do something like that i mean sometimes i am able to do the food part, watching what im eating and so forth, i just don't like to exercise i don't find something that i can enjoy so much to do!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    There are many hospitals and facilities that you might be able to check in to on a 72-hour hold. They can observe you and let you know whether you need to stay longer.

Try something in your local area?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    There are many hospitals and facilities that you might be able to check in to on a 72-hour hold. They can observe you and let you know whether you need to stay longer.

This.

You can also just get an at home nurse. They can tie you to the bed and keep you from eating. Then they'll move your arms and legs for you when it's time to exercise.

These are great options especially if you're someone who suffers from Sugar Addiction.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

This.

You can also just get an at home nurse. They can tie you to the bed and keep you from eating. Then they'll move your arms and legs for you when it's time to exercise.

These are great options especially if you're someone who suffers from Sugar Addiction.

As your condition improves, you may be able to control Sugar on your own, but he can be a finicky one if you aren't used to the lifestyle.

Please PM me if you have questions!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You don't want it bad enough.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Reading your profile, it looks like you're on the right track being single now. Apparently relationships are fattening to you.

Other than that, just eat at a caloric deficit and exercise once or twice here and there.

The only person who can help you is you. Unless you go with the above suggestions about being committed to a local hospital or home health nurse.