Insanity users: whats your favourite workout?

Options
cairee
cairee Posts: 95 Member
So whats your favourite Insanity dvd, and which is your least favourite? for me I love plyometric cardio circut and I dont like pure cardio. Im only on month one so no idea about the month 2 dvds yet

Replies

• rshellhorn
    rshellhorn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The shortest! LOL... Sometimes it seems that way! I would have to say the Pure Cardio workout is my favorite so far. I'm on month one as well, so I'll have to revisit this post next month.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Get excited for the core cardio and balance!!!

I didn't even know I had hip flexors until then...
  • BrokenCowgirl
    BrokenCowgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My favorite dvd is month 1 Pure Cardio, I just loved the intensity of this workout. I've been finished the whole program for 1 week now and I am planning to use the Pure Cardio once or twice a week, just because I love it that much. I can't do more than that because I am running again and have a lot of training for a 1/2 Marathon. I also really liked the Plyometric Circuit, it was a close second. I hated the Cardio Power and Resistance because of all the jumping. It really irritated an old ankle injury. Good for you for doing Insanity, It's really Intense but so worth it!!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Max cardio conditioning
    lots of variety & its non-stop Insanity at its finest
  • brownie0424
    brownie0424 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So far I would have to say pure cardio. Its like this love hate relationship.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    Plyometric Cardio Circuit is my favorite so far.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Month 2 is far more fun than month 1. My favourite by a country mile is Max Interval Circuit. Least favourite was the Sports training one, which I thought I would LOVE having watched it through a couple of times before I started Insanity. But it wasn't fun at all, there were loads of things my poor weak triceps couldn't do and apart from the track and field section at the end I thought it was pretty boring. But that's the only one I didn't like - I enjoyed the Core Cardio and Balance a lot - and also really liked both recovery workouts. They all pretty much have their own benefits and are very well put together.

So don't be scared about month 2, yes it is harder but the variety is much greater (more/better combos). Have fun!
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with plyometric cardio circut. I hate doing it, but I love how I feel when I'm done. I always look forward to Pure Cardio (which is tomorrow!)

I like them all actually :)

I'm hoping I love them all next month too.
  • wolfcounty
    Options
    hm. I hate them all, but the one I love to hate the most is the max interval I think.
    whichever one of them it is that has that torturous segment of ski abs, push up jacks, in outs, and oblique pushups as a single move.
    pure torture.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Upper Body in the deluxe followed closely by Max Interval. Kills me every time!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    month 1, i Love PURE CARDIO.

I really dislike the cardio recovery.
  • tmcoyle
    tmcoyle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I like the Max Interval Circuit. I just finished day 63 yesterday and now I will do a recovery week of Core Cardio & Balance and then start Insanity over again adding in P90X for more muscle definition. I think I like the interval circuit because we can do it 3 times and really push myself on the last round as that is where you need to dig deeper. Don't be afraid of the Max round of Insanity as it goes by really fast. Good luck.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I love plyometric cardio. I have a hard time with cardio power and resistance!
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Pure cardio and I have a love/hate relationship which is why it's my fav :)
  • milanojs
    milanojs Posts: 9
    Options
    its insane but, dvd 3 cardio power & resistance, the dvd1 its also pretty good