Battle wounds

Options
Danger2OneSelf
Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
Anyone got cool pics of flesh and blood from accidents or flat out irresponsible choices? I got a couple, this one is from a dumb accident involving having some fun with an old piano and some LEGAL explosives. I got stuck with a piece of metal as I was running away from the dam thing. It hit me dead center in my calve and was 6 deep muscle stitches and 11 external stitches, bled like a mother fuker and I had white fat popping out of the cut, at first I thought it was tendons or something because of how it looked...It was so knarley, I thought some of my friends were going to puke.

ExHakqB.jpg?1

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    This isn't bad at all but considering it was spose to be a massage, it's got some merit

0W4egUB.jpg?1
  • jackoninny
    jackoninny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I wish I had taken a picture! But I was doing handstand pushups in my garage (i was facing the wall) there is no drywall or anything so the studs are exposed... There are also power outlets that jut out a little from the wall. As I was "dismounting" I dropped my knee straight down and hit the corner of a power outlet. The gash looked almost identical to OP.

I spent a little time poking and looking into the gash (saw fat globules and other stuff). I cleaned it, taped it shut and now I have a cool scar.

I also put up plywood on my wall so that wouldnt happen again.
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    I might be the only one that thinks this pic is pure AWESOME!!!! I have so many, lol. Blood & wounds don't bother me. When I was a kid (obviously no pic) this kid laid a bottle rocket on the sidewalk and lit it. As I was running away, it hit me in the back of my knee & it was like a bullet & went in. Another time a firework exploded in my hand (as a kid, lol). Another time I was riding my banana seat bike, with no handle bars... I crashed into a tree & landed on a broken glass bottle, lol.

Oh fun times!!!
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    This isn't bad at all but considering it was spose to be a massage, it's got some merit

0W4egUB.jpg?1

I'm hoping that's not a joke. Because my back really did look like that when I got a deep tissue massage. Dude almost cracked my ribs!
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

0W4egUB.jpg?1

I'm hoping that's not a joke. Because my back really did look like that when I got a deep tissue massage. Dude almost cracked my ribs!

Lol I don't know how deep tissue massages work, never heard of any other massages leaving that kind of mark! This was some sort of Chinese suction massage that my girl friend had just gotten certified for, I was her guinea pig
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    I wish I had taken a picture! But I was doing handstand pushups in my garage (i was facing the wall) there is no drywall or anything so the studs are exposed... There are also power outlets that jut out a little from the wall. As I was "dismounting" I dropped my knee straight down and hit the corner of a power outlet. The gash looked almost identical to OP.

I spent a little time poking and looking into the gash (saw fat globules and other stuff). I cleaned it, taped it shut and now I have a cool scar.

At first I didn't know what you were talking about, but reread it and noticed the "no drywall part" and can see how an exposed outlet would do some damage. You hit the corner of it coming down or something?
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options

0W4egUB.jpg?1

Lol I don't know how deep tissue massages work, never heard of any other massages leaving that kind of mark! This was some sort of Chinese suction massage that my girl friend had just gotten certified for, I was her guinea pig

HOLY HELL!!!! lol. Yeah I see the circles, unless she's Mr. Miyagi I wouldn't have let her near me!!! lol.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

HOLY HELL!!!! lol. Yeah I see the circles, unless she's Mr. Miyagi I wouldn't have let her near me!!! lol.

Trust me that pic hardly does justice to the kind of damage that girl was capable of! :laugh:
  • jackoninny
    Options

At first I didn't know what you were talking about, but reread it and noticed the "no drywall part" and can see how an exposed outlet would do some damage. You hit the corner of it coming down or something?

Yeah, I tucked my knees and dropped straight down instead of walking them down the wall like I should have.
  • jackoninny
    Options

0W4egUB.jpg?1

I bet when you heard "Chinese suction massage" you were like "Practice on me!!!"
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

0W4egUB.jpg?1

I bet when you heard "Chinese suction massage" you were like "Practice on me!!!"

LMFAO!! You got a dirty mind!!!
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    All seriousness though, it didn't hurt a bit when that night, but the next few days it felt like someone took a power sander to my back!!
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options

0W4egUB.jpg?1

was it cupping?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    pull up your damn pants
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

0W4egUB.jpg?1

was it cupping?

It was cupping, now that you say it ;)
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    pull up your damn pants

Sure bro anything to make you happy, I mean this is your topic and all!
  • xtravisfx
    xtravisfx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Weird that I saw this post tonight and a massage therapist friend of mine just posted this on her facebook:
    http://nightcaptv.com/2013/03/07/the-alternative-cupping/#axzz2MtDloQnv
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Got this hitting a rock pinned in 3rd gear on my TS185. All I got

Toe001-1200_zps3ed155d7.jpg

JM
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I fell and went boom.....shattered my knee cap....sorry, no blood and guts in this picture.

myknee_zps976aa77c.jpg
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Got this hitting a rock pinned in 3rd gear on my TS185. All I got

Toe001-1200_zps3ed155d7.jpg

JM

fixed it for you.

eta: and ewww, that looks pretty painful.