its... MAKE LOVE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I realize that is has been a very long time since I called for a "Make Love Friday". It's time my friends! But remember "Make Love Friday" isn't about sex really. It's about showing your significant other how much you love them. So do something kind for them. Run them a bath, give them flowers, rub their back, make their fave meal, be corny, whatever. Just show them that you still burn with a deep love for them. Now if that leads to a sexy, pleasurable experience in the foyer, driveway, on the dining room table, or wherever.... so be it. Just show the love my friends.

God bless you!

Ed

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I hope the end result is many smiles and some new babies!!!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    God love ya, Ed....:flowerforyou:

I did lol at the "new babies" part......................my hubby and I keep going back and forth.......sooner? Later? Sooner? Later? Bring a "souveneir" (sp) home from vacation (my idea, coming up in 7 weeks!), wait until our 3rd anniversary to start (August 2011)??

Anyway. Hope everyone takes advantage of this day :wink:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

I will go with the smiles but if you just made me "have babies" I will find you lol Three is enough!
  • Denimgirl
    Denimgirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Seeing as we already have 10 children I for sure can giggle at the "new babies".

But it is good to be reminded to love our spouse.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Hey Ed! Already had ours. :devil: Seriously, I'm making him one of his favorite meals tonight. :heart:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    If only my man was on MFP. I am always the one doing the nice things. :grumble:

Hmmm......how to get him to do something nice for me??? Any ideas??
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

I will go with the smiles but if you just made me "have babies" I will find you lol Three is enough!
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this idea!!! Will be doing something sweet for the hubby tonight (hopefully leading to the sexy time) :wink: ...time to brainstorm.
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ed, you crack me up!! If you remember my post the other night then you will understand if I pass on this! I do not need to wake the beast, it has been busy enough! with any luck I will be able to go to sleep when I go to bed. LOL
  • busyiam
    busyiam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had to smile at the "babies" thing also. I have an 18yr, 17yr, 15yr, 13yr, 12yr, 10yr, 4yr, ~angel~ baby, and a 17 month old. No more babies for us..lol!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Haha!! No babies for me...hopefully not for a LOOOOONG time, if ever...

Great idea though, Ed!
    I'm showing my husband that I love him tonight by letting him have a guys' night out with his boys....the 1st one in 3 months...but maybe I'll welcome him home in some lingerie, if he gets home before sunrise and is still moderately coherent. :-P
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is the fifth newest post and it has like 250 views. Buncha dirdy birds! :wink: Happy make love friday!!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    A jacuzzi bath for two does sound nice tonight! No babies though!!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bump....in a fun way, as KnightofGod suggests...
  • jamie11k
    jamie11k Posts: 82
    Options
    HAHAHA! So true.
  • sjpaddock
    sjpaddock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wish I could. lol Deffinitly Friday in 2 weeks when I am in Korea visiting him!!! Have a great day! :)
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Yep...definitely a romantic Friday night. Sitting on the couch! He is on his lap top, I am on mine the kids are down the street playing. :smooched:

Baby factory has been deactivated!::laugh: :laugh:
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oh Darn!!! I wanted it to be about sex!!! lol But running a nice bath for him or doing something nice for him could lead into the other hehehehehehe but the baby stuff OH NO for this momma!!! lol have a great weekend everyone!!:laugh:
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    So if we read this, does it mean we are somewhat voyeurisitic? Make it a great night to have a great weekend!
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh Ed! I can't do the Friday thing my hubs is a truck driver who doesn't get in till Sunday/Monday. I won't say what he calls Monday's but you get the idea. :wink: :blushing: :heart: