In Need Of Advice

Options
I having been working out of and on since I was a teen.Over the past 6-7 years I kind of slacked off and I have developed kind of a gut and *sigh* flabby lower pecs.Any advice (from people who have had success) about what exercises would help this?

Please Help Me :(

Replies

• AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Alot of cardio, also add in push-ups, planks and sit-ups. That's what I recommend doing. Good luck!!!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    check out Jillian michaels workouts...she really tones everything nicely! Ripped in 30 and 30DS are great! You may also want to get the P90x DVDS...ab ripper X will fix all your floppy issues! :)
  • FitnessLondon2013
    Options
    I having been working out of and on since I was a teen.Over the past 6-7 years I kind of slacked off and I have developed kind of a gut and *sigh* flabby lower pecs.Any advice (from people who have had success) about what exercises would help this?

Please Help Me :(

Simple. Sort your nutrition out, train hard. Bodyweight or weight training with cardio. Or you could do both at the same time.. HIIT circuit style, functional training, etc. :tongue:

That’s your best bet!

Hope this helps..
  • ChristineRNnMommy2
    ChristineRNnMommy2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just checked and my BMR is 1550. I have my daily intake set to 1300. Do I need to keep it there or lower it? I haven't lost in a week, and I have calculated everything!
  • FitnessLondon2013
    Options
    I just checked and my BMR is 1550. I have my daily intake set to 1300. Do I need to keep it there or lower it? I haven't lost in a week, and I have calculated everything!

Increase cardio, or reduce calories. I suggest burn an extra 100 cals through cardio. Maintain 1300.