New to MFP, looking for friends who are using Paleo

Options
Hi, my name's Michelle, I'm 44 and I've got about 60-ish pounds to lose. I was on Weight Watchers for a very long time, but totally lost my enthusiasm and momentum (not to mention the high cost) for that plan, and have decided to try eating Paleo. So far, I really like it. I've made significant changes, have found lots of websites, blogs, recipes, etc. I would also like to find some others who may also be trying it, so we can compare notes and help each other out. Feel free to add me. :happy:

Replies

• espi180
    espi180 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Started Paleo this year. Following the Primal Blueprint Plan. Loving everything about it! Down nearly 30 pounds since the start of the year. I've got a couple of Paleo friends on the site who have really helped me out. It takes a village! Feel free to add me. Don't have all the answers, and I am learning, but I love this journey and the people I've met on here are great and provide great support as well!
  • redvolutionary
    Options
    After a week of reading and collecting recipes I am starting Paleo today too! I would love to some paleo minded friends here on mfp.