Finally under 200

Options
I finally did it and am at 199! I think this website is awesome thank you for all the support from everyone! Just 49 more to go!:smile:

Replies

• TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Can't wait to join you there...
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    YAY! very exciting! :flowerforyou:
  • livingnlove
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • mcgro
    mcgro Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! Even though my goal weight is well below 200, I'm still going to be super excited when I hit 199. That's a real achievement! Way to go!
  • robnbrwn
    robnbrwn Posts: 18
    Options
    That's fantastic. Congratulations. I hope to be able to say that in about a year.

Robn
  • busyiam
    busyiam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is my first big goal as well!
  • mscarr64
    mscarr64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!!!! I'm looking forward to that day myself .
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    I have got 10-12 pounds to get to where you are now! I'll get there, but just so you know, you are doing awesome, congratulations!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    congratulations...i'm so happy for you...my first goal is 199...i have had this goal since i started on this journey in january 2008...after having my second child....i have readjusted my 199 goal every december since and will continue to work towards that goal until i get there and then keep on trucking....

congrats again...celebrate with a nice walk around the neighborhood or a swim at the pool....
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I hit the same milestone myself this morning. Feels great, and very motivating.
    Congratulations.

:happy:
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'll bet that feels so great! I have about 20 lbs to go to get there, hope be in "onederland" by the end of summer!
  • chessie11
    chessie11 Posts: 52
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!!! I love this website too. Congratulations for being under 200 :)
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    Congratulation :) It's a big step :)
  • lisawyckoff
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep us posted on your progress in the one hundreds!
  • gennybunny
    gennybunny Posts: 59
    Options
    Oh congratulations, I haven't seen 199 in 11 yrs. I can't wait to experience that joy!
  • BrahminsDad
    Options
    Congrats! I was above 200 for 17 years. I too was ecstatic to get below. At every 5 lb mark I swear to myself to never go above that mark again. It seems to be helping. Continue the good effort!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!