One Year Smaller...pics (hopefully)

Options
A year ago I began a new life. Looking back I wonder why I waited so long. Truth is I was full of excuses. It was an event last February that woke me up and made me realize that life is fragile. We take it for granted that we will wake up in the morning. My son was born last February 2nd, by emergency c-section at 38 weeks. All should have been well, but it wasn't. He was 3 lbs 12 oz...a little skeleton. He spent nearly a month in the NICU. During that time (which was torture) I realized that in order to be strong for him (and my other two daughters) I needed to take better care of myself. After he came home, I buckled down, joined this site and the rest is history. I still have about 10-15 lbs I'd like to lose, but I'm in a MAJOR plateau right now. I haven't lost anything since Feb 1. Eh, whatever. I'll get there eventually. This isn't a race. :happy:

The first picture (if it shows up) is from my sister in law's wedding in 2011.
320251_277064588989883_260050497_n_zps6ed08fea.jpg

The second picture is from this past December (2012). I'd lost about 45 lbs.
473673_2619608145540_1650039261_o_zps291cf37e.jpg

Face picture from the beginning
7cdb45be845afd99e1e7637.jpg

Face picture now
31faf163916e7d667d067b0.jpg

Hope those work...

I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I have done 30 Day Shred twice, Zumba, Just Dance, and am currently doing 6 Week 6 Pack. After that is done (in about 2 weeks!), I will be doing Killer Abs!!

Stay active, don't give up, eat as well as you can, and it can be done!!

**Note, I will accept friend requests. Just leave a note as to why you want to be friends. I am on here everyday so I want to have friends that do the same and are as dedicated as I am!:smile:

Replies

• calroseangelo
    Options
    I don't know what's wrong with the second face picture! Sorry guys!!
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference, you look great.
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    Thank you!! :happy:
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats on your loss thus far!
  • tholland88
    tholland88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great ...congrats on your success!
  • redstampede
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm roughly about the same weight and build as you- good to know someone in the same boat. :)
  • ktenenbaum226
    ktenenbaum226 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job...you look awesome! We all plateau at some point...your great attitude will help you succeed!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You have done and incredible job!! And good luck for you and your family!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! :happy:
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job Cal, I said it before and I'll say it again... you look AMAZING!!! You should have posted your 6W6P pic on here too!!! :)
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    Great job Cal, I said it before and I'll say it again... you look AMAZING!!! You should have posted your 6W6P pic on here too!!! :)

I thought about it, but I didn't for some reason. Maybe I'll wait until after level 2 if there is more of a change. Hopefully, there will be.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look great! All the best to you and your wonderful babies!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    You look great! All the best to you and your wonderful babies!

Thank you! I should say that my son is doing wonderful! He has some vision impairment, but that is it!! He's a wonderful little guy and my main motivation and inspiration!! All my babies are!!
  • xocrystalox99
    Options
    Nice job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!