Beer

Options
Love beer all kinds of white Belgium beer

Replies

• effingm
    effingm Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Beer which makes it hard to keep the weight off. I am having one now but it's in my calorie count for the day. Never had a problem with weight until age creeped up on me.
    50 something and love beer when it's hot!
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I love beer too! I have to limit it though because I can't have gluten. I used to drink all the good stuff though! I live not far from Rogue!!!:tongue: I used to live near Victory.
  • Daryn46
    Daryn46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You got that right. I am a 45 year old male in a major weight loss plan. I have lost 14 pounds in about 10 days. I cut out ALL alcohol 12 days ago. Tonight I caved in and just finished my third beer. You have to count it on here. If I drink much more I will not be having dinner. The good thing about beer is it is less calories and more drink than say wine, hard liquor, etc. I like my beer cold. I just have to prevent myself from drinking every day this time. So we shall see. It is so hard, because my situation about weight loss has to do with my girlfriend breaking up with me suddenly 13 days ago after an almost six year relationship. After 12 days of crying and being angry, I am just angry tonight and figured "to hell with it." So I am adding it to the calorie count. If I skip a meal in order to pay for this, then oh well. Good luck. It is Keystone, by the way. :smile:
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We are about the same age- 50+ I also love beer- Smithwicks is my favorite. I just use it as a reward for working hard all week and save the calories for a bottle or two......
  • jamie11k
    jamie11k Posts: 82
    Options
    Good luck Daryn! I hope you find a nice walk or run or punching bag session is equally as theraputic as that beer!
  • lcheney89
    lcheney89 Posts: 10
    Options
    Ugh I know! And tonight when I went out to dinner the place didn't serve alcohol! It was byob and I didn't know. My meal was a whopping $18 (I hate spending a ton on food) and then I indulged in chocolate cheesecake instead. Hello 800 calories :) Beer is better than that for sure ha ha