What diets and weight loss pills work?

Options
I lost about 20 lbs in 3 weeks while juicing and only eating meat. I stoped juicing and I gained all the weight back and some more. I started eating healthy and working out and have lost. 25 lbs in a month and a half. Sure its not as fast but it's permanent weight. I tried stackers 3 for about the first 2 weeks and it did speed up the weight loss progess because I had more energy to work out but I was starting to get headaches if I missed a dose. Too much caffeine. I let go of that. Now I'm back to just working out and eating healty. I want to take something that doesn't have caffeine and will just speed up my weight loss progress. I heard hcg diet works. Do you guys recommend anything? I'm on a 1000 calorie a day and I jog for 30 minutes 5-6 times a week.

Replies

• LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've had some success with Lipo 6 Black. It's a great appetite suppressant but not sure how much caffeine it has. I'm kind of immune to caffeine so it doesn't affect me too much ;-) I also like Amino Energy for a pick me up. (but yes, it does have caffeine)
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend weight loss pills. You can't take them forever and you can't live on the strict diet they suggest forever. Eventually you start eating normal again and gain the weight back. Thats my experience. They all tend to work if you follow the instructions exactly. I've never taken one without caffeine or side effects.