Introducing myself

Options
Hey everyone im new here to MFP i was introduced to this site by my friend JAPS , who has been a great motivation for me .Well im 33 yrs old have two boys 12 and 4 and is married. Im also a old college student lol this is my first time ever in college im studyign to become a RN but eventually become a nurse practioner/midwife .i start Nursing school in Jan hopefully with Gods help and Im tryign to lose some weight. ive never been over weight until I started taking DEPO shots . once i did the the weight piled on so bad i gained 30lbs in three months. I also had my kids which wasnt helping the situation much either.
Im a late night snacker and emotional eater and a Carb addict lol . if it has sugar i want it in fact ithink I put Cookie monster out of business.
my highest weight was 225 got down to 200lbs with t he help of Weight Watchers but now im a poor college student so cant really afford to goto WW so i take what I learned from there and brought it here. i do miss the support of people and i think that is what helped me start losign weight. So im praying i can get suppport here .
I also have a face book page and do youtube videos about my journey to keep me accountable with this whole thing.
since starting on MFP i have lost 8lbs so i definitly know this works, the caloria counter diary thign is awesome I love it , the exercise journal as well.
So enough about me I hope i can meet more new friends and continue getting the suppport and also I love to support others Im a great cheer leader and good listener .
So please dont be afriad to hit me up and add me to your list of friends.

Replies

• ruthie482002
    Options
    Hi TLC I'm one of the newbies, too and I sure love this site as well. It would love to be added as a friend and fellow supporter to both your and my cause to lose weight and get healty. I'm from Iowa and love to meet and help others as much as I possibly can. I have a long journey to go to shed these pounds so i understand how you feel when you want to lose weight I don't get to exercise much because of being in a wheelchair but as the punds vanish, I will be able to use my walker and do more. Good luck and great success in your weight management. If you need any support, don't hesitate to ask me .
  • JAPS
    JAPS Posts: 17
    Options
    Hiya T!!!!

We're gonna do this girl!!! Keep up the fantabulous job.

~Jo:flowerforyou:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Found my other account so nomore JAPS.