Words of Wisdom - 6/16/08 - On Order

Good morning.
Author DR Mike Murdoch says.. Disorder influences your attitude more than you could ever imagine. When you increase order in your life, you will increase productivity. Have you ever shuffled papers in search of your keys, A bill? Etc...
Of course! When you finally located it, you were agitated and angry. It affected your entire day! Take a tiny step today towards putting things in order around you.. It will make a huge difference as you pursue excellence, success and good feelings!

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Good morning.
    Author DR Mike Murdoch says.. Disorder influences your attitude more than you could ever imagine. When you increase order in your life, you will increase productivity. Have you ever shuffled papers in search of your keys, A bill? Etc...
    Of course! When you finally located it, you were agitated and angry. It affected your entire day! Take a tiny step today towards putting things in order around you.. It will make a huge difference as you pursue excellence, success and good feelings!

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Full of wisdom you are!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Thanks for that Joanna.:smile:

*looks around my house in disgust

I'm sure there is another potty for me to clean somewhere.:sad:
  • Fab140

hehehehe.........

Big hugs darling!! You will make it through the day and whack anyone that messes up the cleanliness!!!

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

hehehehe.........

Big hugs darling!! You will make it through the day and whack anyone that messes up the cleanliness!!!

Aww...thanks Megan! Too many boys in this house with oh so very bad aim.:laugh:
  • Fab140

hehehehe.........

Aww...thanks Megan! Too many boys in this house with oh so very bad aim.:laugh:

That's why I make my husband have his own toilet and clean it every weekend! :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Very welcome:bigsmile: