Just shot past my mini goal annnnnnd!!!!

Options
maegmez
maegmez Posts: 341 Member
I'm no longer obese!

I set a tough goal 7 weeks ago that I wanted to get down to 180 pounds by my hubby's and my 10 anniversary. That meant I had to lose 2 pounds per week! I was gutted at the first week and gained 1 pound! I thought it was over but I kept going! That pound must have been water wait because it was off the next week by 4.6 pounds! Game was back on.

I didn't cut any calories but I just exercised harder and longer. It paid off! Last week, I weighed 181.4 so I knew I could reach my goal...but then I looked at my bmi and saw I just needed to get to 178.5 to get out of the obese class and into the overweight class. It was only 2.9 pounds and I would still have 2 weeks to do that!

I never imagined that I would have weighed in at 178.4 this morn and its that Tom! I'm so happy, so overjoyed, so blessed! I feel like a new person, I feel so much more confident! It's amazing. I only have 53 more pounds to get to my main goal but my next mini goal is to get to 158 by the end of July. That will make me 100 pounds less than I was at bible week last year!

And thank you for all the support along the way!

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats to you! =)
  • housemamma
    housemamma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Applause!! How awsome that you made your goal and Happy Anniversary!!! Keep up the hard work.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! This is just the kind of post I needed to see today to keep me going. thanks!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! i am so happy for you! keep up the excellent work!!!!
  • clgray73
    clgray73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! :smile:
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    woohoo! yay! God bless :)
  • maegmez
    Options
    Thank you all! Still feeling amazing!

And God bless you too!
  • Mommy_J
    Mommy_J Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!! What a happy day for you!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring the rest of us :)
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work! And thanks for reminding me about mini goals on a longer journey. Will set one today:)
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic mini goal to reach! Congratulations!
  • maegmez
    Options
    Thanks again!

Mini goals have been so much more manageable for me. Sometimes, they come at the same time like this one and it's amazing!
  • keelsheam
    Options
    Youre amazing! definitely an inspiration!
  • samik8907
    samik8907 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great inspiration and just what I needed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!