What makes you beautiful?

Options
trudijoy
trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
What do people always comment about to do with a) your appearance and b) your personality. You may or may not agree, but what is said about you the most?

for me:

Appearance - I get complimented on my hair, my eyes, my eyelashes, my long legs and my smile (i hate my smile but there must be something in it lol)

Personality - I'm often told I'm funny, strong, and compassionate. I got told I was negative a lot last year but more often I get told I'm positive and upbeat even in the face of adversity.

The point of this thread? Own your strengths. They are what is going to get you over the hills of life :)

Replies

• dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great message board! I hope other people catch on soon. :) I guess I should do this, too...

Appearance- Other than mentioning specific body parts (ahem, boobs), I'd say that overall, I've heard that I've got a good shape.

Personality- I'm extremely friendly, and apparently, people think I'm funny, too.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Appearance- Guys will say "You're a pretty girl." Girls will compliment my height, blonde hair (It's new) or just say "You're so pretty."

Personality- People compliment me on the good things I do (Stay fit, promote a healthy lifestyle, volunteer abroad, polite to everyone, graduate college/university, well-spoken on tv, etc).
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Neither. Been told I'm smart all my life though. Hasn't done a damn thing for me.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Copious amounts of alcohol...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    This is why I like you...
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Red hair (it's dyed now but hey) and nice legs (all my weight goes on my middle and this is the plus point).

Personality, oooh I'm not sure. I get told I'm an activist and a good friend.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Appearance: I've been told that my eyes, lips. smile, and hair are all pretty. Someone last week at work told me i have "classy sex appeal." whatever that means, lol.

Personality I'm a positive person, i've chosen to be happy. that alone has made such a difference in my life.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Weirdly enough, physically guys comment on my walk.

Personality- its twisted.

As a side note, I now have a One Direction song stuck in my head. A pox on the OP.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

I dunno. I've been drinking all morning, and I'm still not feeling it, man.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Love this post so I'm joining in! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but here goes:

Appearance - My eyes, smile, apple-cheeks, waist and skintone

Personality - I'm girlie on the outside but strong inside, no mountain too high - attitude, honest, I stand for something, passionate and the best friend you'll ever find

:flowerforyou:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    My charming personality
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    A great positive post!!

Appearance: My big brown eyes, my big feet (I love and embrace my US size 11 feet!)

Personality: confident, outgoing, honest and very open, dependable and trustworthy, passionate, STRONG, and lastly: wise beyond my years.

My life, through the good and bad, has shaped me, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have great ear lobes :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Nice positive post!

I get complimented on my figure - hourglass shape - and my face and hair.

Personality wise, I get told I have a good sense of humour, and that I'm intelligent, and caring. I get told I'm a good mum which makes me happy. Of course, I also get told I'm impatient and stressy lol.
  • TimFranklin423
    TimFranklin423 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been often told that I light up the room like nobody else, and when I flip my hair it gets you overwhelmed.

Well, that's what they tell me at least ;)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options

As a side note, I now have a One Direction song stuck in my head. A pox on the OP.

UGH! THIS!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    My appearance; People love my smile,the color of my eyes, hair, and I always get told I always love your glass's! Oh yea (I hate this because it makes the rest of me feel like poo) YOU HAVE A PRETTY FACE!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I've been often told that I light up the room like nobody else, and when I flip my hair it gets you overwhelmed.

See?!!!
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Personality: I have been told I have a great personality. I am very nice (sometimes to nice) and down to earth and outgoing. And I love to laugh and and have a good time. Life is to short not to enjoy life. . :)

Appearances. I love my eyes and my hair. :)
  • TimFranklin423
    TimFranklin423 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

See?!!!
    I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking that!