Wanted: more gal pals!

Options
2»

Replies

• renmac81
    renmac81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm good at logging in, but some days needs encouragement avoiding the chocolates!! Would be interested if anyone would like to add me also, the more the merrier!
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    I AM BECOMING A MFP ADDICT. Feel free to add me, I dig the back and forth motivation that comes with being on this site!
  • Tanya8
    Tanya8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Morning! I know tracking is going to be the main tool to get me through this, but I need some accountability. Looking for some good motivators, so please feel free to add me. Summer here we come!!
  • incitata
    incitata Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 34 and have been on MFP for a couple weeks. Been logging every day since I joined. Love to have more gal pals too.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Anyone is welcome to add me :) I am 29 and log on all the time and I support everyone even if your diet is different than mine :drinker:

Babs
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for mutual support. Anyone is welcome! I have about 2-3 people who comment on my activity, and about 20+ friends, so I feel a little left out. I have 34 more lbs to go, been on about 195 days today, I think. I work for a fitness trainer so can offer good advice.:wink:
  • DawnIP25
    DawnIP25 Posts: 4
    Options
    Looking to find some supportive new friends in Uk. I live in Norfolk and am at present keen to do run for life in May. Anyone out there doing it? perhaps we could all do it together. My plan is to walk it following surgery on my right leg.
    perhaps one day I might be able to run again.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I stay pretty active and can always use some motivation and support
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else who needs support. Log in every day and love seeing ideas for meals/exercise.
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options
    anyone can add me! the more the merrier.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    wow thanks ladies for all the interest! I want to keep my friend list manageable. I am already over 70...sadly I won't be able to add anymore for now =(
  • cndb
    cndb Posts: 5
    Options
    Looking for some new friends who want a diet buddy