NSV: my size 16 pants are really loose

Options
I just got a pair of size 16 pants they are loose on me. I have 5 more pounds till I go down another size to a 14. I drop a size at 10 pounds.

Replies

• elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, I can't wait for these little NSV's, it's my first weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed :D keep up the good work!
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Well done! x
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Nice! doesn't it make shopping fun!
  • Allisonfay84
    Options
    this is so exciting! I cannot WAIT to have loose 16 pants! Right now I'm an 18 and they're big in some places, but not enough to go down a size yet. What is your goal in terms of sizes? I would LOVE to be a 10, that's my goal!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I love it when that happens!!:)
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job!

My size 16's are loose too!!! I'm actually in a 14 for jeans and 16 for slacks/work pants. My work pants are loose and my jeans are no longer tight. I can fit in my 14 work pants but they are a little too tight so I have a couple more pounds or inches to lose before I can fully wear a 14 slack.

Not sure why they fit so differently for me but oh well. Here's to working toward a size 8-10!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I keep waiting for my size 16 jeans to be too loose. Great job, congrats!!!
  • SkinnyDreams86
    SkinnyDreams86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great success! My 14's are finally loose, but I don't quite fit into my 12s because of my abnormally large lower stomach.... I hope I get rid of this thing before too long...
  • lessofkimberly
    lessofkimberly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WTG! Its those little things that make such a difference. I am knocking on the door of size 12's.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 140 pounds. basicially to return to the size I was before I gained the weight. that was a size 7/8 for me.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than the feeling of clothing getting looser! WTG!!
  • GoNicoleee
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You're on a roll!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    O I wish for every 10lbs I was a size, lol. My hips are lagging behind on the droping inches part and it takes me about 20lbs to go down a size.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have to wear a belt with my pants. I am not enough yet to get to another size at present.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!