New friends needed

Options
looking for new motivational friends to help me on my journey to a new me.

Replies

• Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I enjoy motivating people and can always use motivation in return. :smile:

Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm a daily logger, I listen to suggestions and offer back what I can!
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • cris72761
    Options
    How do we send friend requests? I could use some motivational friends as well. I just joined. lol.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    I am on here everyday and I try and be a motivator. I am active on the site and am always willing to do what I can to help you on your journey. Add me if you like. Anyone can add me, I just ask that you be committed and encouraging...lets rock this out. @cris, click the name and their profile will appear with a tab to add friend.

Brad
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    How do we send friend requests? I could use some motivational friends as well. I just joined. lol.
    click on someones picture it brings you to their page, then click add friends super easy
  • cris72761
    Options
    thanks guys. will do.
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Like wise, me too.
  • mommycrue
    mommycrue Posts: 27
    Options
    I am also looking for some fun, drama free and motivating friends! If you are looking to add another, please add me!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new and basically "normal" :)
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im looking for new friends as well. I really want to get completely serious about my health feel free for anyone to add me. I comment alot on everything just saying..
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Morning and welcome . . if after you review my profile you want to add me please feel free to do so. I'm very funny and motivational so add me and welcome to my silly but very focused world. I'm on here everyday for one thing or another and if I can add any help I'll try my best . . I have been around the block a few times over the years (Yikes that came out a bit wrong lol) and if any of that can help you then I"d be more than welcome to share it with you or anyone else . . I'm also on Facebook if you do that to . . either way good luck with your goals . . stay focused and set daily small goals to keep it fun and motivate you all day long.
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new and basically "normal" :)

OK this was just cute and made me smile TY
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • armpitcupcake
    Options
    I'm brand new here. Feel free to add me as well. :))
  • Brantca
    Brantca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well =)
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to have some new motivational friends! I have a long journey to go! You all are welcome to add me. :smile:
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... fairly new.here.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am a daily logger and motivator! =)
  • shawneliz
    shawneliz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too. I log daily but don't do much with forums at this point. Always happy to try and help motivate and can use that myself sometimes too!
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    I have the gift of encouraging others so if you want someone who will be serious about encouraging you on your journey then please add me. I'm inspired when others return the kindness and encourage me.