frustrated beyond belief

Options
ok it's been since jan 08 that i've been trying to lose 10 pounds.... weighed in today at 2 pounds more than i started at, and the measurements have not changed.. maybe time for a personal trainer.!???

what else can i do...i eat fruits, veggies and health food, bike, walk, workout, crunches...

water water water water......

Replies

• teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ok it's been since jan 08 that i've been trying to lose 10 pounds.... weighed in today at 2 pounds more than i started at, and the measurements have not changed.. maybe time for a personal trainer.!???

what else can i do...i eat fruits, veggies and health food, bike, walk, workout, crunches...

water water water water......
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That does sound frustrating. If it were me, I would go see my doctor and see if there is something underlying going on causing you to not lose. If you are excerising and following your calorie intake, you should be seeing some sort of result after that much time.
    Don't give up though. Best of Luck to you.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Are you actually eating enough calories? I know thats an odd question but you might want to make sure you are getting enough. Also check through your diet and see where the calories are coming from.

Maybe thats not an answer but thats where I would check.
  • teachparents
    Options
    i am trying to eat enough calories. its been a real roller coaster.. i also like my beer on the weekend, even though it's light...

i have called around for a trainer to help me get on the right track
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Beer will do it.

Also, eat breakfast if you arent already.
    It gets your metabolism moving earlier.
    And like was already said, eat your calories or close to it.
    Try to limit how much you go over.
    I know the more I drink and party, the more I feel just larger in general the next day and its added calories on top of that.
  • teachparents
    Options
    thanks i am in the red 56 calories today. so that is closer but now i should exercise those calories away right??? or do i eat them...lol so confused
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    try logging everything. every bite. at the time you do it, not just as a recap here. it makes a difference and gives you time to eat those necessary calories. keep a few nuts on hand. they make a huge difference/