Anyone Meditate?

Options
Just wanted to post a note for anyone who practices meditation. Deepok Chopra has a 21 day meditation challenge and the focus is on...Perfect Health! If anyone is interested it is completely FREE to sign up and a wonderful experience whether you have been meditating for years or it is something you would like to try...The link is below. Best wishes to you all on your journey!

http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/Bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?BookId=178

Replies

• smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've been meditating for years, happy to join you for 21 days.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Thanks so much. Seriously. I've been needing something to re-dedicate myself to my meditation practice. :flowerforyou:
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I need to get back into regular practise too. Thank you!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I did the first meditation last night. I found myself falling asleep! It was really relaxing. Plus, it was good (while I was still somewhat conscious) to really focus on what perfect health would look like for me. Will def continue the challenge.
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I meditate and journal[just free write every morning]. Both help--with everything, life, change.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I need to meditate/pray/focus more. I have the best intention to and never do. I really only need to start with 15 minutes a day.
  • cpreston84
    cpreston84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great- thank you!
  • jontay81
    jontay81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Isn't the idea of a challenge at odds with what mediation is about
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous post! Yes :drinker: For the past 3 months or so, I've been doing "Selah" (that's Hebrew for PAUSE(focus) and Meditate upon this.) The "This" have been issues I need to focus on and pray about for the day. It's nothing less than amazing and wonderful and the results I've been getting is clarity, answers from God and His Word, Peace and direction/instructions. I LOVE it.
    I also call it my "mental Flab&Fat exercise".

You ROCK for posting this!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AussieTrainer
    Options
    Thanks, I will try this :)
  • AussieTrainer
    Options
    I would like to add that I can recommend some great meditations that I use from my smartphone. The app is called Meditation Oasis and I believe the woman has a website as well. There are meditations for stress, opening the heart, sleep, creativity, healing, breathing, etc. Happy meditating :)
  • bookangel89
    bookangel89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Isn't the idea of a challenge at odds with what mediation is about

It a focus...not a competition. They give you meditations to do daily for 3 weeks so that could be the "challenge" so to speak, getting yourself to meditate for 15 minutes every day during that time.