looking for gal pals!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shelbywoo1
    Shelbywoo1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm here *waving* feel free to add me.... mom of 4 (nearly to grown) children
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • Arianna52
    Arianna52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me. I believe in the power of support and encouragement of others. We all are trying to lose weight, might as well have lots of positive energy along the way.
  • mdmstrs
    mdmstrs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Today is my first day. Looking for someone around my age to swap info with.
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Grace7140
    Options
    Hi there,

I was just looking through the posts hoping to find someone to start this journey with! I am a homeschooling Mom to 3 and I have soooo far to go! I need to lose approx. 125 pounds but I am taking it slow. I have done every fad diet and every other kind of diet out there. This time I just want to keep track of what I am eating and stay within the calorie level that MFP sets for me. I know that once I start losing the weight I will feel better physically, spiritually and will want to keep going. Getting to the "wanting to keep going" part is the hardest for me!

PS. I am reading "Love to Eat Hate to Eat" by Elyse Fitzpatrick to help guide my thoughts to see this journey from God's perspective and I am also praying for a "heart" change through all of this!

Would love to journey together..just let me know!

Blessings!:smile:
  • shiksarama
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • xoRicanmel
    xoRicanmel Posts: 137
    Options
    Add me, just started new account today:)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. It's always nice to find friends. : )
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me....I log everyday throughout the day..Also a Christian ;) there are christian groups and blogs also....I recently joined the verse of the day group! It's great to have a little inspiration every day!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a mom of 2 and have 20lbs left to lose on this weight loss journey!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • hg0424
    hg0424 Posts: 18
    Options
    anyone can add me !! :0