Insanity - Month 2 Taking Breaks/Pausing Dvd

Options
Hey all!

I started Month 2 Yesterday with the Max Interval Circuit. And Holy Mother Insanity!! That was insane! lol I was just curious how people take breaks with the video's.. and by that I mean.. Do you guys just take a break when need it or do you pause the video? I have been a pauser and a breaker through out the program so far. But Im not sure what I should be doing? Yesterday the 60 Minute video actually took me a whole 90 minutes to complete.

Should I be pausing?

Thanks everyone!! :)

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I dont pause it, I just take breaks when I need them and let the video play. I keep my breaks short, 30 seconds or so.
  • jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I dont pause it, I just take breaks when I need them and let the video play. I keep my breaks short, 30 seconds or so.
    this.

Catch your breath, check your form and get back in it.
  • cmartin709
    Options
    I just let the video roll too. The people in the video take breaks so as long as I'm only catching my breath and not taking a five minute break I just keep it rolling.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    No I don't pause I just take breaks. :)
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    No I don't pause I just take breaks. :)
    ^^^
    This

As you get better your breaks will be less time and less often. I started by having like 3-5, 30 sec breaks- then down to like 3-5, 10 sec, to none.
  • Jerbear1985
    Jerbear1985 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I took breaks as needed and let it keep going. Even the highly trained people in the video needed "extra" breaks. Once, I caught my breath... back at it.
  • luv2run10
    luv2run10 Posts: 15
    Options
    You guys are all animals ;)

I guess Ill let the video roll tonight. I just feel like If I need a break thats fine, but at least Id get the video done it just might take me a year to do it ;)