Evening sweet tooth!

Options
Littlethings_
Littlethings_ Posts: 20 Member
Weal get it, you can't fight it.
What are some of your great after dinner/nightly snacks to bust them cravings!?

Replies

• massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I eat a Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Almond bar most every night, it has 190 calories and loads of protein. You can find them at Sam's Club. I also find drinking more water helps!
  • the_prettty1
    Options
    I keep a bag of dark chocolate chips in the freezer. A spoonful is my evening treat. :love:
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ginger nut biscuits, one is normally enough to satiate a sweet tooth for me
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Metcalfes skinny popcorn, they come in different flavours, my fav has to be sweet n heat :smile:
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I eat Alpro Soya Dark Chocolate Flavoured Dessert (115 cals, 18g carbs, 15g sugar, 4g protein) or Leader protein bar (184-204 cals, 16-21g carbs, 1-4g sugar, 22-27g protein) in the evening/at night.
  • xJustynax
    xJustynax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Grapes! They are very filling. All I need is about 15-20 and that's it. I'm stuffed :)
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I use frozen fruit, a bit of stevia mixed into greek yogurt. As you eat it it turns into this creamy treat.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Strawberries, couple of squares of good dark chocolate, almond pancakes, or dark choc mousse made with whipped coconut cream and dark choc/cocoa. Yummy.
  • bgronostaj
    Options
    Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Jello Pudding with a scoop of vanilla protein powder. Tastes like icing or cake batter.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Apples are one of my favourite. If I fancy chocolate, I either have a snack/treat-size bar (Cadbury Buttons are 75 calories a treat-size bag and ar yummy!) or I have an Aero white choc bubbly mousse (99 calories a pot)!

My food diary blog might also give you some ideas - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

Ax
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    fat free, no sugar added yogurt (any flavour) plus 1/2 cup frozen berries (raspberries are my favourite) plus 1/4 cup granola. Layer in the bowl, let it sit at room temperature 5 minutes, stir it up, better than ice cream! Usually comes to about 140 cals for me. I like that I can change it up by using different flavours of yogurt, and different types of berries.
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    fat free, no sugar added yogurt (any flavour) plus 1/2 cup frozen berries (raspberries are my favourite) plus 1/4 cup granola. Layer in the bowl, let it sit at room temperature 5 minutes, stir it up, better than ice cream! Usually comes to about 140 cals for me. I like that I can change it up by using different flavours of yogurt, and different types of berries.
    I love all this stuff and never thought to put it together like that.....I am just sooo picky but I'm trying new things! thanks for sharing!
  • zoewhyman
    zoewhyman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate! Sipped slowly it makes the chocolate flavor last longer...
  • jellitots
    Options

sounds good !
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate! Sipped slowly it makes the chocolate flavor last longer...

I second this! Sometimes I have to reheat it because I try to make it last longer.
  • BalmyD
    BalmyD Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    3/4 cup Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream + 1 can of A&W Ten calorie root beer.

135 calories of root beer float bliss. :drinker:
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate hershey's kisses
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Jolly Ranchers. They work great to satisfy my sweet tooth and only 70 calories for 3 of them.
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Green & Black's Organic 70% Dark Chocolate... A couple of squares does me :wink:
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    peanut butter and a touch of honey on a rice cake several nights a week.

I also love Greek yogurt with a touch of honey and cinnamon sugar pita chips to dip

Greek yogurt with 1-2 TBS peanut butter and a sliced apple to dip

A couple pieces of good dark chocolate

Flavored decaf coffee