Thankyou thank you!!

Options
famousmel
famousmel Posts: 149 Member
Today was Week 3 Day 1 of my C25K program. I was sure this would be my day of defeat, (after 2 previous attempts in the last 3 years) either by not even attempting it, or failing when I did. Despite my 'app' not working, I made it!!! And it was your motivational quotes that got me through. Particularly "if it was easy, everybody would do it" and trusting everyone else that said they could never do C25K until they did.
Thank you to my MFP Community. I feel like a champion today. Not to mention hitting 'onederland' on the scale this morning:)
It's going to happen this time. Gotta go. Gotta look for some 5Ks to sign up for...:happy:

Replies

• kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats to you!!!
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You Are a Champion!! I have been on week 1 for a month now. Maybe time I step up my game. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Great job!:happy:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    One-derful! :D:drinker:

Congrats hun, that's (doubly) great news - long may it continue! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!