what is the best amount of pounds to loose weekly ?

Options
hello guys,

Been trying to loose weight im wondering how much calories i should aim to eat a week in order to loose a couple of pounds a week? ive got a vibration plate i do workouts on a couple times a week, and my weight is up and down maybe im weighing my self to much but id like to loose more weight then what i am in a fast pase ive got no set date target as im just doing it for my own self confidence anyone help me ? and any easy recipes as i enjoy cooking witch are healthy thanks .

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If you have a lot to LOSE you could set yourself to 2 lbs/week but if you aren't trying to LOSE a lot then you need to take a slower pace. The vibration plate is a joke for exercise. Jiggling doesn't burn fat or all fat people would be thin!
  • weatheredcheese
    weatheredcheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I started I went straight for 2lb a week, sounds alot but really isn't, with the right diet and excercise this is a pretty average target (for me at the moment). I weigh myself just once a week at the same time on the same day, bit of a routine to make it as accurate as possible for the weight loss, I know others do it daily, if doing it more regularly you are likely to see some fluctuation dues to the daily intake.
    It is a case of trying things out, and not only find out how best to lose the weight but how best your mind accepts the weight loss/gains.
  • aliciapenny
    aliciapenny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    what is a vibration plate?

1-2 lbs a week is the most you should aim to lose.