Neat

Taliko
Taliko Posts: 82 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
So, I can fit into my "skinny" size 10 jeans and zip them up. I don't look good yet but it's a feat even getting them onto my butt at all!
10 more lbs before they look good maybe, I guess i'll find out soon. :)

Thanks MFP. I don't post a lot, but seriously I don't think I could be doing this without my daily dose of reading motivational posts. Thank you! Really!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the awesome job your doing :bigsmile:
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Great Job :flowerforyou: you will be in your skinny jeans soon enough!!:bigsmile:
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Yeah!!!!! Now you are an inspiration to others. Is'nt that nice the way that works!!!:smile:
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    YAY for you!!! Keep it up, sister! You've come a long way! :flowerforyou:
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Yay! My skinny jeans are somewhere lost in my closet. It has been so long I don't even remember what size they are. I recently had to buy size 20 jeans and the reality of that was the size I needed almost caused a full blown meltdown right in the middle of the store! Great job on the size 10's! I hope to be there someday!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!