Accidentally Ate Shower Gel - How to Log its Calories

Options
emsicle_o
emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
Only joking!

Although I did genuinely just swallow some. I really need to learn to keep my big gob shut in the shower! :laugh:

Replies

• IvanDimitrov
    Options
    happens to me all the time.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Is that what's called "clean eating"?
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Cleansing is not necessary!
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You may have accidentally stumbled upon the next big thing! The Shower Gel Cleanse!!!!! OMG I gotta try it, I read on the internet that this girl did it and lost 78 lbs.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Haha! I almost posted the other day to find out how much I should log for dishwasher detergent residue. Not something you want to taste when you're trying to get the last bits of hummus out of your little ziplock container. :sick:
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh :laugh:
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You may have accidentally stumbled upon the next big thing! The Shower Gel Cleanse!!!!! OMG I gotta try it, I read on the internet that this girl did it and lost 78 lbs.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was lime flavoured too so could count as 1 of my 5 a day!
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    Don't worry - any calories consumed were offset by the spitting and funny faces you made afterwards.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Um, you are going to feel really unpleasant in a couple of hours.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Lol burping bubbles yet?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

no, because my shampoo bottle says "adds body" .... washing up liquid on the other hand says "dissolves stubborn fat".... that sounds much more like it.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Dr. Oz once.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options

no, because my shampoo bottle says "adds body" .... washing up liquid on the other hand says "dissolves stubborn fat".... that sounds much more like it.

:laugh:
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. Probably negative calories. You burn more spitting and rinsing and trying to get the taste out of your mouth. lol
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Dawn gets grease (and fat) out of the way . . .
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    it's a cleanse diet....
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbss4oJreb1rcqnnxo1_400.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    If I were you I'd be more concerned about all that water weight from showering, it's the reason I only spot cleanse. I mean, seriously, weigh yourself then shower then weigh again and you'll see what I'm talking about. Spot cleanse with baby wipes.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I am always tempted to eat mine! I have a bunch of sweet 'flavors from the philosophy line-- Cinnamon Buns, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Lemon Angel Cake oh my god i am going now to eat soap bbl
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Your going to fart bubbles