Hello Im new.

Options
Hey I was told by a friend about this place that it was really great and supportive.

I dont really know how it works but my story is basically I have about 70lbs to drop and could do with any support at all.
My major weakness is binging on bad foods.. I cook healthy eat mainly a diet of fish and veggy dishes but my chocolate binges really let me down.

I want to get into exercise but its not really my thing so ideas on something easy to start with would be great. Ive been looking at a couch to 5 k thing if anyone has heard of it? It almost seems manageable.

Anyway friend me or add me...thanks for reading.
PS im from the UK
:)

Replies

• BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
  • Smeathers
    Smeathers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think I started MFP about 3 weeks ago...I can't remember. Anyway, the hardest part to get myself exercising was getting over my awkward feelings of being seen exercising. I started walking in the evenings and have progressed to 30-45 minutes of morning walking. I see a cute doggy in your profile pic. I bet he/she likes to go for walks. :D Walking a dog is a great way to get yourself moving. As you progress you can walk faster/longer. I started at a sedate pace, like a leisurely stroll, now I walk 2 miles in 30 minutes. May not sound like much but that is fast for me. ;) Best of luck!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend invite now. I find that a huge support group helps me. If I didn't have it I would of given up already :) Anyone else on here please feel free to add me as well. Good luck!
  • EmilyAnnWeiss
    EmilyAnnWeiss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!