SOOOO CLOSE TO BLOWING IT!!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Oh wow today I feel off the wagon HARD!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: I narowly made it with my calories whew!!!! I have got to get back on serious track tommorrow!!!! I am still feelin a little bummed out and I think that may be a cause for my unecessary pig out!!!! I know I will be "good" tommorrow I have no choice, I will call today a cheat day and just end on that note. I want a beer but I have to wake up WAAAAYYYYY to early!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Oh wow today I feel off the wagon HARD!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: I narowly made it with my calories whew!!!! I have got to get back on serious track tommorrow!!!! I am still feelin a little bummed out and I think that may be a cause for my unecessary pig out!!!! I know I will be "good" tommorrow I have no choice, I will call today a cheat day and just end on that note. I want a beer but I have to wake up WAAAAYYYYY to early!!!
  • SunnyInBuffalo
    Options
    It is the commitment that matters...I gained 3 pounds...and decided...you know..I am in this for the long haul...over time..it will work. And I am in for the health. So good days....most of the time...and off-the-wagon days...get back on track as soon as you can. Sticking to it matters...sticking to it even when it's hard and not going smoothly..that is when most people quit..You have been working hard. I read your posts all the time. You should be proud of that.
  • BYEBYEBELLY
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, I blew it big time this weekend. I went to a wedding and had about 6 drinks, and cake and they had a chocolate fondue bar. WOW I blew it. Today is a new day!! Don't get discouraged.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    We had a potluck last night with our teacher friends. I was good and only had a tiny bit of everything (didn't want anyone to think I was avoiding their dish) unfortunately This included 5 small desserts! lol, i can't help it, the cheesecake and cherries in a cloud were HOMEMADE :sad: Who am I kidding, it was worth every bite :bigsmile: off for a run now!

no worries, tomorrow is a new day! And besides, it wouldnt make any sense to give up now! Look at how far you've come!:flowerforyou: