chalean extreme

Options
mica06
mica06 Posts: 50 Member
So i wanted to start the program for the first time and was wondering if i should do it on its own or do a hybrid with turbo fire. Any suggestions or thoughts?? Thanks in advance

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Your choice really. I did the strength routines Monday - Wednesday - Friday with cardio Tuesday & Thursday.
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your choice really. I did the strength routines Monday - Wednesday - Friday with cardio Tuesday & Thursday.

Thanks that's what i was thinking too.. Did you see major results??
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The two cardio/interval workouts included with the program are great -- I did the program as directed and found it to be extremely effective in changing my body composition. I lift at the gym now, but still do the two cardio/interval DVDs regularly. I'd say give each program a shot on its own before doing a hybrid, but that's just me! If you want to do both right away, do both.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    The two cardio/interval workouts included with the program are great -- I did the program as directed and found it to be extremely effective in changing my body composition. I lift at the gym now, but still do the two cardio/interval DVDs regularly. I'd say give each program a shot on its own before doing a hybrid, but that's just me! If you want to do both right away, do both.

I'm the opposite- like the lifting workouts but not the cardio ones. I do the lifting every other day and in between I run or do other cardio DVDs.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options

Thanks that's what i was thinking too.. Did you see major results??

YES! CLX is what got me into strength training. Changed my body like nothing ever did

And I did the program "as is". Definitely enough cardio in the cardio routine to please most.