sad & discouraged!

Options
Hey all - just had to write down how discouranged and diappointed in myself I am... I had lost 15 lbs and then the last 2 weeks have been very stressful and difficult and I slipped into old habits and gained back 7. I'm trying to stay focused on the fact that I have still lost 8 :cry:

I'm not getting to much support from my family and my husband is definitely an enabler - he loves me and just wants me happy, so if I'm sad or stressed and I say I want some cake -well, he goes and gets it!

Anyway, today is a new day and back on track! Thanks all for listening (well, reading - lol!) Wishing everyone a positive attitude this weekend!

Replies

• charbrowne
    charbrowne Posts: 16
    Options
    Oh, don't be discouraged. You still have your triumph like you said. And you lost the weight before so you know you can do it again! How was your eating today? Did you get a chance to workout?

Sending positive energy your way!! :)
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It happens... at least you're not giving... just start over try to keep on track

When you get pi**ed and want to vent or hubs isn't being as supportive as you like... come here...
    we know what you're going through
  • pamazado
    pamazado Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Try to learn from yesterday..it can't be changed. I try to have a plan I can pull out in stressful time so I don't go back to the coping I had always used. That and call a friend. It is possible..one day at a time.
  • funfor5
    funfor5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement yesterday! I made it and day 2 back on track going well so far.. :flowerforyou:
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Hey all - just had to write down how discouranged and diappointed in myself I am... I had lost 15 lbs and then the last 2 weeks have been very stressful and difficult and I slipped into old habits and gained back 7. I'm trying to stay focused on the fact that I have still lost 8 :cry:

I'm not getting to much support from my family and my husband is definitely an enabler - he loves me and just wants me happy, so if I'm sad or stressed and I say I want some cake -well, he goes and gets it!

Anyway, today is a new day and back on track! Thanks all for listening (well, reading - lol!) Wishing everyone a positive attitude this weekend!

We all do this at one time or another, don't get down on yourself! As my husband tells me, when you fall off the horse get right back on and start riding. You know, that 7 lbs may not all be true weight gain, when you're stressed our body does some NOT SO FUNNY things to us.
    Have a great weight loss week!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    It happens... at least you're not giving... just start over try to keep on track

When you get pi**ed and want to vent or hubs isn't being as supportive as you like... come here...
    we know what you're going through

I agree completely...
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i had lost eleven pounds than i gained back six in two weeks of busy. but im only one pound away from re-losing it all...i refuse to change my ticker for the worst lol