SKINNY GIRL DIET: has any tried it?

Options
2»

Replies

• sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    No. And this will make the 2nd thread today that I'm reporting for this crap.

Me too
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    No. And this will make the 2nd thread today that I'm reporting for this crap.

Me too

Me three. Unbelievable.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    No. just no.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How bout this. I won't attack you personally, OP, but that plan deserves to be dragged into a dark alley and beaten to death with $5 footlongs.

Hahaha, this is funny. Yeah, I would passout on this for sure. And be a miserable SOB.
  • 8Sam12
    8Sam12 Posts: 61
    Options
    There's a bunch of posts on tumblr (and I'm sure elsewhere) of people describing how weak and generally bad they're feeling when following this diet and how they're unable to get out of bed etc, it makes me sad. Don't do it.

(There's also people counting potatoes as vegetables and therefore 0 - I could stuff my face with peas and potatoes all day according to this diet ... it doesn't even make sense. Check out the roadmap thread in the General Info forum for tips on how to diet healthily)
  • Tom_Jones74
    Tom_Jones74 Posts: 108
    Options
    This diet is great if your name is Jyoti Amge. If not, you need more calories to survive.
  • peasantsong
    peasantsong Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can't believe anyone here would bring this up seriously. I definitely remember doing this "diet" back in '03 or '04 during the hey day of my pro ana days. This is DEFINITELY a pro ana diet and apparently almost as old as the internet. For the record, when I did this diet, I ended up in a mental hospital. Just sayin'...
This discussion has been closed.