It's official MFP has overtaken Facebook

Options
2»

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!! I think...no I know.... I even like the people here better than on facebook and those are people I "actually" know!!!
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    Good to know that I am not the only one addicted... But I guess there are good addictions huh... Oh well, off to the gym.

dj
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Agree!! :bigsmile:
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    AMEN!!!!! I think...no I know.... I even like the people here better than on facebook and those are people I "actually" know!!!

I say AMEN to this!!!!! Everyone here is so encouraging and willing to pick me up after I've had a tough day. You guys celebrate the small accomplishments with me whereas most of the people I "know" on fb are either so self-absorbed they don't care about anyone else, or they're so threatened by the progress that I'm making that they wouldn't celebrate anything with me if someone paid them a million dollars. Maybe I need new friends........................:grumble:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Can't help but be lifted up by the positivity here!
  • surfbabe
    surfbabe Posts: 79
    Options
    omg I do the same thing!!!
  • cccng
    cccng Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AAAAYYYYYYYY-MEN! I spend more time on MFP than Facebook, for SURE. I could spend hours reading the message boards and blogs! Plus, the people on here, who I've never met, are so encouraging and so warm! So much more than any of my 'friends' on Facebook!

Keep on Rockin' MFP'ers!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    YUP!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    AMEN!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on facebook in forever! I spend more than an hour a day on MFP though. :)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!! :)
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon here, because Facebook came into my life! Now hopefully I can keep it even steven with both. It just gets too much here sometimes, too many threads, too many posts! But I AM trying to frequent it enough so that I stay on track, and that's what is important!
    here's to all that have found MFP!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    AMEN!! I love MFP and the new friends I have made even more then facebook. This is such a wonderful and supportive site I even check in during the day on my Blackberry! I think this site is a big part of the reason why I have been so successful this time!

AMEN!!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    A M E N !!!! I do the exact same thing!! I'm more excited to see updates and comments, etc here than Facebook :D
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    okay - but does anyone actually put their MFP progress ticker on Facebook? I'm not ashamed of it on this site, I guess because we are all in the same boat. I'm proud that I've lost 17 pounds! But I admit I'm a little ashamed to put on my Facebook page that I still have 60 pounds left to go. Is it just me? Am I over reacting?
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    AMEN! I still love FB too.
  • blackchick85
    Options
    okay - but does anyone actually put their MFP progress ticker on Facebook? I'm not ashamed of it on this site, I guess because we are all in the same boat. I'm proud that I've lost 17 pounds! But I admit I'm a little ashamed to put on my Facebook page that I still have 60 pounds left to go. Is it just me? Am I over reacting?

i dont think your overreacting, however i dont put mine on facebook because i want people to look at me and be like wow, you look like your losing weight instead of seeing it on facebook and then saying something
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!