FitBit Addict!

Options
Anyone else addicted to their FitBit? I love mine and it has really motivated me to walk more and take the stairs. I would love to know if anyone else is having any success with theirs?

Also, the integration with MFP is great but I'm not sure which of my activities I should log anymore. I used to log all of my walking in the city but now I think the FitBit does it for me?

Replies

• candacedamour
    candacedamour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had my FitBit about a week and love it as well. It does motivate me when I see how close (or far) to my goals I am. I still track my activities in myfitnesspal, just be sure the timing is correct so you don't get double-credited. I like to because it helps with goals, so I can see activity tracked, instead of just the calorie adjustments. I guess it depends what your motivators are. Mine are seeing my goals in one place (myfitnesspal) and not just looking at calorie adjustments. I only track cardio right now in myfitnesspal. After a week, I am going to add in strength soon.
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes I love my fitbit!!!! It does motivate me...I have a desk job and I try to move as much as possible. I ordered a Polar FT4 and also Turbo Fire so now I have no excuses to lose this last 30 pounds!! Good luck to you all!!
  • ginnyadams
    ginnyadams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep- addicted to the point that I go into severe depression for the day if I accidentally leave it at home like today! :-) Has your Turbofire come in yet?
  • ginnyadams
    ginnyadams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My fitbit acct is:http://www.fitbit.com/user/23JQ7L If anyone wants to add more friends! My husband gets a big laugh when I start stepping because I won't allow one of my fitbit friends to get ahead of me! :-)