2 months, 26lb, over a quarter of the way there! (pics)

Options
beskimoosh
beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
I see amazing losses on here, but sometimes I need motivation for the next little goal, not my ultimate goal. I thought some people might be like me, and I wanted to show the difference even 25% of your goal loss makes. I'm not where I want to be, but I'm getting closer! Next step: getting to onederland!

Before, 231lb (graduation, those gowns are not flattering, but mostly it's the weight that isn't making me look good!)

0CA7FBB9-15FE-4BC4-A43B-931D689D9703-20190-000013CC550E59BD.jpg

During, 205lb

95192351-8AEF-44AA-B0C6-C6596744665C-20190-000013CC5F5273BD.jpg

Replies

• wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    well done - keep it up ^_^
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look amazing. Well done you! Stick at at :)
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What a difference!!!! :flowerforyou: Thanks for this....you really look great and I love the red shoes.
  • Fitkorry
    Fitkorry Posts: 29
    Options
    You look great!! Amazing work and shows that you can do it!! Brilliant!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    wau you look amazing girly!!!!!
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    TG! Love the shoes!
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    Creeping down to Onederland!!! You look great already!.
  • Blessed4x
    Blessed4x Posts: 20
    Options
    Lookin' great! Keep it up.
  • beskimoosh
    Options
    Thanks guys, the shoes were a gift from my fiances mother :smile:
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Be encouraged and keep up the good work! I know you'll make goal.
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I want your shoes! You look fabulous, good job!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    In addition to losing weight, you must have "tightened up" a great deal; it sure looks like you lost a LOT more than 26 pounds!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You look great! I wish I would dare wearing a dress like this!
  • janetzorsky
    Options
    That 26 pounds has really made a difference. You look terrific. I have found that when you lose weight sometimes you don't really see yourself getting thinner. You look in the mirror and see the same person that was always there. Others see it, but sometimes you don't. Taking pictures can really be an eye-opener and help you see your progress.
  • beskimoosh
    Options
    In addition to losing weight, you must have "tightened up" a great deal; it sure looks like you lost a LOT more than 26 pounds!

I have been doing strength training as well as cardio, so maybe that has something to do with it!
    I'm just really happy with how it's gone so far.

People keep messaging me asking how I've done it. Literally, counting calories, reducing sodium, avoiding processed food (but not all the time, I am only human!) and exercise. Nothing exciting, no crash diets, no surgery. Just plain old willpower. (And the odd slip up, as my MFP friends will know when I come on and admit that I've just eaten a whole pizza, or ordered Chinese takeout :wink:)
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful accomplishment in just 2 months. You look terrific! I am having similiar results and doing almost the same thing as you. I just haven't added strength training in yet. It is amazing the difference eating healthier and exercising can make. Keep up the great work :)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic results. Well done x
  • reneeopruitt
    reneeopruitt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I am in very similar shoes. I have lost 23 pounds and have 92 to go. I lost 15 pounds three years ago and kept it off, so if you like you can see my photo at the beginning, middle, and now mark.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!