New to site and wanted to say HI!

Options
My name is Tracy and I wanted to introduce myself and use this site as added support. Hi everyone!!

Replies

• cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Tracy! Welcome to MFP!! This site is wonderful. People are supportive and motivational!! :flowerforyou:
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy,

I am new as well and still trying to find my way round the site.

Good luck!!

Luv Kat
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    Thank You, I am looking forward to using this site to help me on my goal and to get to know others with the same goal!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy! Welcome aboard. It is a good time of year to lose weight! There are fresh veges and fruits and alot of opportunities to sweat! Whew! I wish you well!:flowerforyou:
  • lani49
    lani49 Posts: 2
    Options
    I too am new to this site. Must say I have been rather addicted to it. Checking on here many times a day. And I love the fact that
    I can enter everything I put in my mouth and have it show me where I am on my diet. It helps keep me somewhat on track. I have always battled my weight since having my two daughters. Needless to say they are now 24 and 25 so there should be no excuse for the way I look. Have tried almost every diet, gym, diet pill, etc. and found some to work and others not. Have always managed to fall back into the horrible eating habits and lack of exercise. Each time I pack the pounds back on, I truly hate myself for it. When my 23 year old daughter had a very serious stroke a few years ago I dropped a lot of weight between worry about her, caring for her and caring for her 6 month old baby. This past winter though I packed the pounds back on and hate how I look. Will take one day at a time here and pray that I can get this weight off and keep it off and stay healthy as well.

Thanks to all who have already for the motivation.

p.s. have a family wedding Sept. 4 and want to WOW them all!!!
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    new here too, it's nice to meet ya! I love it and I too find myself coming back continually through the day checking the boards. Everyone is so nice. My friend told me about it and I'm glad I joined. I'm praying I can stay on track and quit falling back in same old routine and bad eating habits. It doesn't help that I really don't like veggies but I do really like CAKE!
  • hollijensen
    Options
    Hi Tracy. I am new here too. Love this site!! Everyone is so nice and so supportive. I think you will be gald that you joined!! Good luck!
  • bbqlambchop
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am excited about using this site to help me achieve my weight loss goal...my healthier body goal. Blessings to everyone!