15+ lbs down and 23+inches lost w/pics

Options
Melatonin
Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
After having baby #3 I was ready to get back on the wagon. Well back in October I started Turbo Jam. I was able to almost complete it, but colds, and family trips ran amuck and I didn't get to finish. Once things kind of calmed I opted to just start Turbo Fire. It's what I wanted to do next after Turbo Jam, anyways. I just opted to go for it. At first I didn't track my food but I started in. I really eat what I want as I am still EBF'ing my now 8 month old babe.

Below is a picture of my before when starting Turbo Jam. I was 219.4
After 30 days of Turbo Jam I was at 213 - Down 6.4lbs and 14.25 inches lost!! 4.25 of those inches were in the waist alone!!
Starting back up in Feb, the last photo is me yesterday after 30 days of Turbo Fire. Down to 204.2 - a loss of 8.8lbs and 9 inches

For a grand total of 15.2lbs lost and 23.25 inches!!
I still have 60 more days of Turbo Fire to go and then I"m doing 30DS after. So Stay tuned!!! Feel free to add me too if you want :glasses:

50740a03-bf9c-45e8-9058-e6dff092ed35_zpsdd88b911.jpg

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!!!!
  • Melatonin
    Options
    THANKS!! It's hard work too!! I've been a work at home, stay at home mom of 3. So I have to get up before everyone which is EARLY!! Just to get it in. i can't wait for what the next 60 days have in store not to mention beyond!!
  • MichelleRoseMurphy
    MichelleRoseMurphy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! I am a mom of two and I run a small in home child care business. I can appreciate how busy your days are. Your results are fantastic :)
  • ember673
    ember673 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your doing great. :-)
  • Melatonin
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! I am a mom of two and I run a small in home child care business. I can appreciate how busy your days are. Your results are fantastic :)

AWESOME!! I couldn't imagine a home child care business. Kudo's to you!!!
    Thanks for your kind words!

Just wait for more results LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!