I need friends!!! and I want to help YOU

Options
I have been up and down the last 2-3 years. I have been a member since 11/2010

2 kids in that time frame will do that to you!

My father in law passed away this year and I have been struggling and wrestling with my demons.

So if you want to help me...or even if you want help!!

Send me a request

Make it count!!

Replies

• madmadamemimm
    madmadamemimm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a repeat MFP struggler.
    I have recently quit smoking, and the girls at work have made join the gym, lol!
    Not complaining,it is something I need to do.
    Looove working out, haaaate eating healthy. You can see my dilema.
    Have 2 kids, oldest has major issues,but dealin with it.
    Add me if you want a buddy!
  • IrishEyes68
    IrishEyes68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Girl, I feel your pain!! LoL
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always here to lend support and always can use supportive friends!! : )
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I've just sent you a friend request, thought I should post in here too. I'm always happy to support others and I've just gotten around to adding some friends on here. I quite like it!
  • Cinabean
    Cinabean Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm almost 40. Two kids. One teen <<shudder>>. Always looking for like minds and those suffering the same things I am. :)
  • Kerstinaw
    Kerstinaw Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cu015821
    cu015821 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello-
    I am new to the MY Fitness Pal world. I also am in need of friends for support, because really I am unsure of where to start? I do know a thing or two so if anyone is interested to befriend a rookie please LMK:flowerforyou:
  • TinaLogan20
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, ladies! :)
    I am new to this site and new to the 90day challenge of Turbo Fire. I'm in the first week, day2 and am loving it. Yes its intense and all I want to do is cry cause im in pain from working so hard. But I push-through the pain and just go with it... Because my goal is to loose 25lbs in 90days, tone my mid-section, inner thighs, and get a nice booty!!
  • ember673
    ember673 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Atojiso
    Atojiso Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey! I sent you a request, we're all in this together!
  • VitalNutritionResearch
    Options
    All of you can feel free to add me.
  • robotshorts
    Options
    Hey, I am a repeat MFP struggler.
    I have recently quit smoking, and the girls at work have made join the gym, lol!
    Not complaining,it is something I need to do.
    Looove working out, haaaate eating healthy. You can see my dilema.
    Have 2 kids, oldest has major issues,but dealin with it.
    Add me if you want a buddy!

I quit smoking (again) 8 days ago. This time it was the easiest! Working out and eating healthy I'm sure will help to keep the weight gain away. I quit for a while after Thanksgiving 2011, but picked it back up in August after I broke my ankle in a car accident. It better stick this time! Or maybe I should stop making excuses for myself and just do it. Congrats on your decision, it's the best thing you could ever do for yourself. :)
  • IrishEyes68
    IrishEyes68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I replied to everyone and those I didn't see something from, I sent an invite.

If I missed you, fell free to add me!! Please

I have struggled my whole life. I know in my profile somewhere I posted my struggles. It's not updated with the birth of TWO kids BUT

I refuse to surrender!!

I got into running and stopped when I had my second..I started again last year and did a 5k..I was weight training and doing good but after that 5k, I apparently decided I didn't need success and started burying myself in this hole again. I won't let myself do it
  • MsFulgium
    Options
    I need friends too! Feel free to add me!
  • suzie52
    suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am the same way I have been here for a few
    Times and I always let stress get me I do need help
    And will help who ever wants to feel free to add me
    We will do it!!! Any one can add me !!!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Look how long I have been here! I never give up though, starting to wonder if that is just sad and I'll never get it.
  • JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey there. 34 year old Mom of two boys, 16 and 9. I am only a month new on MFP. But I am leaning on it more than I ever thought I would. I think it helps me stay accountable with food and activities. I honestly thought I did not need any "friends" on here, but I snagged a few and enjoy the interactions with them all. I love the motivation they provide and helping them as well. More friends are always welcome :)
  • fungaaron9880
    Options
    Im always up for some new friends :D
  • Laurac727
    Laurac727 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Also new here, been using MFP without anyone. Now bought the mio and linked it, so decided I would try this part too. I added you too
  • brianabuckley
    brianabuckley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! So Iam new to this website after signing up in 2010 and doing nothing with it.... I am on a whole new chapter in my life now! One of my biggest struggles is trying to track my foods and measure it correctly! Today is my new day, its all about me! I love how this in synced to fitbit as well.. any tips on ways to really use this site would be awesome :)

Please feel free to add me... I think having a added support group would be a huge help. My goal is to loose 30-35 lbs by Jan 2014 -- I will be heading on a cruise with my family and want to feel amazing. I know its very do-able but just coming off surgery in May-- Id like to get into running but my 4'11 stature also doesnt allow me to be a running fool.

Oh also I am a tech junkie... any other site, apps etc to help with this journey would be awesome :):):)

Add me :)