NSV!

Options
krazeestraw
krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
So I live in a culdesac where all of the neighbours are really friendly (for example, in the summer, we have been known to have bonfires on the weekends right in the middle of the street). That being said, since winter is a brutal beast, when November hits, we all kind of retreat into our homes and start to visit with each other again right around this time of year when things start to melt.

Today, I was driving home from work when I saw my neighbour out walking her dog - I pulled over to chat, but stayed in my vehicle. After catching up a bit, she looked at me and asked, "Have you been sick," then mentioned my face. I figured, since I'm so pasty in the winter, I looked discolored due to my makeup not matching properly. I was wrong - she told me my face looked a lot thinner than the last time I'd seen her! I told her I've lost some weight (but on purpose!) and she was genuinely happy for me. Made my day! I'm also glad that she was concerned about my health - like I said, friendly neighbours!

:)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!