Just Finally deciding to make the change

Options
Hey guys and girls my name is kristin im from ontario canada.. i have been battling with my size off and on my whole life i am currently in need to lose 50 lbs to get down to a nice healthy weight just looking for some friends for encouragement! add me if your looking for the same.

Replies

• mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Bring it on, we're all here for each other. Friend me if you would like, I still have 54 lbs to go.
  • candacelee24
    Options
    Hello,
    I am looking to do the same. Get myself on the right and healthy track and enjoy life. I am looking to lose 100lbs by this time next year and to keep it off.
  • fungaaron9880
    Options
    welcomes!! and as mdepko said we are here for each other :) its like an aa meeting..without the A..and the other A. Well ok so its not like an AA meeting, but we are still here to support and motivate :D
  • Atojiso
    Atojiso Posts: 15
    Options
    I will see your 50lbs and raise you 50! I've got over 100lbs to get rid of. Let's go!
  • krsshrry
    krsshrry Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey!! Feel free to add me, I too am making a healthier version of myself. Way to go on the change and we can support each other!!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    also from ontario here! feel free to add me, I log on every day and love to encourage and support others!!
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am from Ontario as well welcome aboard :-)
  • fungaaron9880
    Options
    oo lots of ontarioianainans! :D welcome!