HELP!!!

I don't want to go to the gym tonight, but I know I need to. Anyone have any motivational words for me?

Replies

• mlaz81
    mlaz81 Posts: 36 Member
    You will feel so much better when you do!!! There are so many days when I don't want to run, but just get up and go....you can do it!!
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    I ran 6 miles today in the pouring rain and wind. 50 degrees. Get to that gym!
  • sandieh04
    sandieh04 Posts: 16
    Go girl go!!! You can do it and you know you can....think how much better you will feel about yourself after..... off now lol!!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    screw it, just do it!
  • wwmember53
    wwmember53 Posts: 1 Member
    You'll sleep better tonight if you go and start tomorrow feeling proud of yourself
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I've been sick for two weeks and I made myself go out and walk at least one mile.
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    I ran 6 miles today in the pouring rain and wind. 50 degrees. Get to that gym!

Okay... You definitely convinced me with that. LOL!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Just go! You'll feel GREAT afterwards!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    get off your lazy *kitten* and go to the gym!

hows that?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Do it anyway.
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51

hows that?

ROFLOL! Very motivational. :laugh:
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    It is usually the days that you are the least motivated or just don't feel into it that you have the best workout...better than you usually do :)
  • brenda4life
    brenda4life Posts: 65 Member
    Regardless of how hard it is to get to the gym, remember how GOOD you feel when you leave it!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Regardless of how hard it is to get to the gym, remember how GOOD you feel when you leave it!

^^^This :)
  • just get a friend to give you a call with.. "hey! so I just hid a piece of chocolate cake at the gym!"
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member

hows that?

LOL! My thoughts exactly!
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Get your gym clothes on, get in your car, drive all the way to the gym...that's the hardest part for me - after that do what'cha gotta do.
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    how many kids do you have??? i have three and i would LOVE the opportunity to go to the gym...there isnt even a gym in the town i live in...so pick up your big girl panties and just go to the gym...lol
  • jschlute
    jschlute Posts: 29 Member
    26 lb loss today could be 27 lb loss tomorrow if you do...:-)
  • CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    how many kids do you have??? i have three and i would LOVE the opportunity to go to the gym...there isnt even a gym in the town i live in...so pick up your big girl panties and just go to the gym...lol

LOL! I would be at the gym everynight if I didn't have a little one to take care of! I love the gym and work so much harder there then at home! If you have nobody or nothing holding you back then there's no excuse not to go! And you will sleep much better!