I'm new and lost almost 27lbs!

Options
I've been here for about two months on My Fitness Pal, but never knew they had message boards until I took time out to really look around the site! Haha :)

I'm Krissy. I'm 25 years old, a single mom of 2 girls and I live in the NYC area.

I've lost 27lbs already and working on my goal.

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Yes the message boards are helpful! :) Glad you found us. Welcome! Congrats on such a great loss.
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the good work. The more support you have the better! Need a friend? Feel free to add me!!
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Fantastic! :drinker:

The message boards have been very helpful to me....hopefully for you, too. They're great when I get stuck in a rut. :laugh:
  • Adkins_Sherri
    Adkins_Sherri Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new as well. My nickname is also Chrissy, which is what just about everyone calls me. Congrats on your weight loss thus far. I would love to add you as a friend. The more support we all have, the better!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome and yes the boards here are wonderful and helpful ......glad you found us :bigsmile: Congrats on the 27 lbs. lost so far. Awesome job!!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Rock on! That's awesome!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! Welcome! Congrats and continued success on your loss! :flowerforyou:
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    Great job!
    If you need more support on your journey feel free to add me :)
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You rock! I'm new too and have lost 9 lbs. This site is awesome! I've never felt so in control of my calories, exercise, water intake...everything. It is helping me out so much. I don't have to much time for the message boards :grumble: with work and family...but had to come by and give you some well earned props.
  • Msdiva82
    Msdiva82 Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW! That's fantastic!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    LOL! I know what you mean. I was on here for well over 2 months before I ever posted or even knew about the Community component of this website.

Everyone here is so supportive! You've just discovered an even better treasure trove! :)